We offer catechism Tuesday or Wednesday evenings. Grades Pre-K (3yrs, parents can stay) to Grade 7.
The Six Tasks of Catechesis (GDC 86-87)
- Promotes knowledge of the faith.
- Promotes a knowledge of the meaning of the Liturgy and the sacraments.
- Promotes moral formation in Jesus Christ.
- Teaches the Christian how to pray with Christ.
- Prepares the Christian to live in community and to participate actively in the life and mission of the Church.
- Promotes a missionary spirit that prepares the faithful to be present as Christians in society.
NEW DROP OFF AND PICK UP POLICY
All children must be brought by an adult in order to participate
Please Remember to drop off and pick up your child INSIDE the parish center. It can be dangerous to drop off your child at the door as it can get quite congested during catechism hours.
Our new policy will be to sign in your child in the entrance and again afterwards. NO CHILD IS PERMITTED WITHOUT AN ADULT DROPPING THEM OFF.
The parish doors will remain locked for security purposes.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Early Fees for registered envelope users (prior to June 30)
$65.00 per Child or $100.00 per Family
Late Fees for registered envelope users (after June 30)
$75.00 per Child or $110.00 per Family
$125.00 per Family
Please fill out the form for each child.